Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Hubby Meme

I got tagged by Grace at Sandier Pastures (she lives in Dubai!) to do this meme. And I figured since this blog is about Married Life and I hardly ever write much about Brian that I should probably do it!

How long did you date? ummm, before we were engaged? about 5 months!

How old is he? 30 this summer!

Who eats more? Him, usually! ;)

Who said “I love you” first? oooo, this is bad, I don't remember! I'm guessing him.

Who is taller? Him by about 9 inches, and I'm not short either!

Who sings better? He does, and he likes to harmonize (Roberts genes there!)

Who is smarter? Define smart... ;) I think he knows a lot more about math and science, but I like to think I know more about some other things!

Whose temper is worse? uh, probably mine.

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? He tries... but I'm home more so it's about 50/50.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which way are you looking at the bed?

Who pays the bills? Me

Who cooks dinner? Me, usually.

Who drives when you are together? Almost always him, unless it's a long trip and then I drive a little.

Who is more stubborn? er, me I'm pretty sure.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me... but it's not like I didn't want him to now!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him - see above, I'm stubborn.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, by factor of distance, half an hour versus 7 hours.

Who proposed? He did, of course.

Who is more sensitive? Depends.

Who has more friends? I like to keep up with everyone so I have a million friends, but close friends, he probably actually has more.

Who has more siblings? We each have one sibling, opposite gender.

Who wears the pants in the family? Meaning? Who makes all the decisions? I like to think we make them together most of the time!

Now, I would like to know about the man in your life, Edna, Not the Queen, Jill, Andi, and JJ. Oh, and you if you'd like... or not! ;) But you should all go check out these ladies, they are a fun variety of reads!

I'm still working on the pictures for the next vacation post... my computer is being super sluggish tonight so Photoshop doesn't like me. But in the meantime, watch this! I promise it's not painful! =)


3 comments:

  1. It would be so nice to have time like that on my hands (referring to whoever published that u tube vidio)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Tagged! I love memes!!! Thank you!

    Cupcakes that dance...I have dreams like that...

    You and your husband seem to have a sweet relationship...What with your answers and your blog header...I love it here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Ya know... Currently I'm being beaten 41:1. 41:1 !

    Sigh. Maybe if I got off my butt more often, the imbalance wouldn't be so large.

    ReplyDelete

Shower me with your wit, your wisdom, or your funny stories! And please leave an email address if you would like a reply.